The Pro2-EOS GPS Receiver is a unit specially designed for photographers who use Canon EOS (Rebel) System and enjoy geotagging photos. In addition, it can easily be used independently as a GPS track logger to provide real time geographic coordinates logging.
The Pro2-EOS can be compatible with Canon camera EOS-1DX, EOS 5D Mark III, EOS 6D(WG), EOS 7D, EOS 80D, EOS 70D, EOS 760D(EOS Rebel T6s), EOS 750D(EOS Rebel T6i), EOS 700D(EOS Rebel T5i), EOS 650D(EOS Rebel T4i), EOS 100D(EOS Rebel SL1), EOS 1300D(EOS Rebel T6), EOS 1200D(EOS Rebel T5) and EOS M2, EOS M. All models have been tested.
• LCD with backlight displays all major GPS information in real time.
• Record location information (Latitude, Longitude, Altitude, and shooting time (UTC)) as EXIF information directly to the images when shooting.
• Built-in 3-axis electronic compass plus 3-axis acceleration sensors, the Pro2-EOS provides accurate shooting direction. Not only the direction data can be viewed in LCD, but it also be added in the image file.
• The Pro2-EOS communicates with the Canon camera via a special USB sprial cable in TWO-WAYs.
Compatible with Canon's GP-E2. Includes function "Auto time setting", "Position update timing", "Digital compass enable", "GPS information display" and "Calibrate digital compass" by operating from camera's MENU.
• Use internal rechargeable Li-ion battery as its power source.
• A Lock function can be enabled, allowing the receiver to reuse the last known position for subsequent images if the GPS signal is lost.
• Logging Routes traveled with the receiver.
Can used as a GPS logger. A large 2GB capacity memory can record up to 4,900,000 positions. Log files can be directly read on a PC computer or Mac OS X system, like a USB flash driver. No software is needed.
• Built in Li-ion Battery.
An Internal rechargeable battery provides power for up to 8 hours. Power is automatically switched to the Nikon camera when the internal battery reaches a low level.
Chipset: MTK MT3339
Channels: 66 parallel searching, 22 Tracking channels
Tracking Sensitivity: -165dBm
Data format: NMEA-0183 ASCII
3 Axis Digital Compass: Azimuth Range 0-359°
Operation current<60mA(normal working mode)
Charging current 300mA
Dimension (L x W x H): 56 mm x 36mm x 19mm
Weight: 50g (1.8 oz.)
Operating temperature: -10°C－50°C(-2°F ~ 122°F)
● Receiver specifications and appearance are subject to change without notice.
|Canon Model||USB Cable Link||Hot Shoe Link||Compass|
|EOS 5DS / EOS 5DS R||NA||NA||NA|
|EOS 5D Mark III||YES||NA||YES|
|EOS 6D (WG)
|EOS 760D / Rebel T6s
|EOS 750D / Rebel T6i
|EOS 700D / Rebel T5i
|EOS 100D / Rebel SL1
|EOS 650D / Rebel T4i
|EOS 1300D / Rebel T6
|EOS 1200D / Rebel T5
For more details, please download Solmeta Geotagger Pro2-EOS User manual.